Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sick

Okay, I didn't want to miss a blog even though i don't feel like doing anything. I have been on the couch most of this week and finally went to ER last night where they confirmed my suspicions that i have H1N1 and it could last up to a couple of weeks.. No fun... So i really don't have much to update about my diet or exercise, i just wanted to follow the rules and not miss a blog. You guys are doing so well, keep up the good work. Hopefully i get to feeling better soon.

4 comments:

Beckstrom7 said...

That really sucks I am sorry. I hope you get feeling better soon. Drink lots of water and take care of yourself.

Karilynn said...

So sorry Christen! I don't know how you are allowed to be sick with all those kiddos. Hopefully you have plenty of help so you can really concentrate on getting better!!

Kirsten said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. :(

Moi said...

I am sorry that you are sick. My daughter had H1N1 in the spring and my friend just got over it. It really isn't too bad. Lots of rest and fluids. It is just the flu. Not to downplay what you have but I just know it could be way worse.
Is it bad that I was kinda hoping to get it so squash my desire to eat?