Sunday, July 26, 2009

2 months later

Okay so its been almost 2 months and I hate to say not only did I fall off the wagon but I must have chewed on the tires when I fell cause I have gained almost 5 more pounds! Ugh. I feel like such a failure. I was so stoked about finally losing this weight.

Anyway I started my whole diet thing again yesterday. I have a friend that has lost 60 pounds in the last 6 months. I was showin my husband pics of her then and now and all he could say was ok so I asked him if that was all he would say if I did that. He just shrugged and said "u never stick with it anyway"! Wow what's the point right? I wanted to look good for him thinking he might actually act like he was attracted to me if I lost weight. So I guess I've decided to do it to spite him. I'm not gonna say another word to him. I'm gonna eat my lovely healthy food go for my walks and act like nothing is changing. I'm a very stubborn person when someone makes me mad and tells me I can't do something. Maybe this time ill make some headway. For me not him. Wish me luck

No comments: