Friday, July 31, 2009

Short Term Goal

Well, I now have a new short term goal. My Husband and i have made plans to go to indiana for thanksgiving this year. We are going to be gone for nine days. We will leave here Friday night before thanksgiving and get there Sat. morning. We will leave the kids there with my family either Sunday night or Monday morning and head to the Quad Cities in illinois, iowa to visit some of my husbands family and Jennifer's grave. I have set a tentative goal to be down around 200 pounds before we leave. So that gives me about three and a half months to lose roughly 25-30 lbs depending on how much i've lost so far. i think i can manage that, and anything extra that i manage to lose will just be an added bonus, right?? I have some jeans that i bought the last time i had lost a significant amount of weight. I believe they are size 17's. I'm gonna try to scrounge up a shirt that doesn't fit and put them on tomorrow and post some pics up on here. i'm hoping to be able to look good in THAT outfit before we leave for our trip. I could wear the jeans tight before when i was around 210, so that shouldnt' be a problem. It will just give me some added incentive.

Hubby bought pizza for the fam tonight.. I made him get me a subway sandwich.. on wheat.. no cheese thank you very much.. i think he has an idea that i'm still trying to lose weight, but i don't think he realizes how much he hurt my feelings. I didn't get to do much exercise today. Took the kids for a walk this afternoon but with six kids and two of them that insist on being carried i don't get a whole lot of cardio exercise. I'm gonna hit the track bright and early in the morning though.. Oh yeah!! I haven't had a soda in 2 days!!!!

I wish i could get some sleep at night. My body is so programmed for working nights that i just can't seem to get out of the habit, and i know that's not good for me either, but i just don't know how to get back in the swing of things. i just simply do not function until after twelve o'clock in the morning. I have got to get out of it though because starting Aug 19 the kids start back to school and with anna starting pre-k i have to take her to school and sign her in every morning, so i need to be up and showered and not looking like a hobo befroe they have to go to school. lol. Guess i'm gonna go try to get some sleep so until tomorrow.....

No comments: