Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So Far So Good

So its tues afternoon. I'm doing pretty good so far. I don't know when ill get to weigh myself again but I plan to wait a while so that I don't get too discouraged.I went to a meeting with my husband last night where they served cake. As good as it looked I managed to stay away from it. I've managed to cut white flour and most sugars. I must say I've done much better on my water consumption also. Still not where I should be but better and I've cut down to one can of soda a day. I decided I quit easier and quicker when I cut everything at once so I'm trying to take it in slower steps this time.

My short term goal....to be able to fit back in my 16 17 jeans when cooler weather hits...bout 2 months from now.

Long term...I'm not gonna set a size or weight but I want to feel comfortable wearing a bathing suit next summer.

Each person looks diff in diff sizes so since I haven't been below a 16 in as long as I can remember I can't imagine what weight or size I would feel good at.

I've cut back on work and no longer babysit other kids so when school starts I will only have my 2 year old at home. I plan on walking walking and more walking. Until then I want to go back to the track and take my oldest girls with me. They would have fun. Needless to say my stepdaughter quit on me. I guess I expected that and I always use what other people don't do as a reason that I can't do it either. So lame I know but we all have our excuses until we finally decide we've had enough.

I just want to be able to hide my weight loss until its a significant amount and theb buy something new and plan a dinner or something with my husband so that I can wear it and rub in his face that I CAN do it! With or without his support. Ant suggestions on hiding weight loss besides wearing baggy clothes? I dunno he's not home that often so may not be that hard.

Anyway... This site is more for my personal encouragement than anything but this time I'm determined!!!!

No comments: