Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First Weigh In

Okay my story is kinda awkward also although it doesn't involve fighting with my camera. I figure as long as i'm going to have the camera in hand each time i weigh it will be zeroed in so it will still show where i lost the weight... but.. my camera isnt' that heavy..





Anyway... I go to wal mart at ten oclock tonight to buy my scale cause i don't have one and i'm all psyched about getting started on this thing... First i have to spend more than i told my husband i would but i figured it would be okay... Then on the way home i start wondering if these things come with batteries.. I sure didn't think to check that. So i get home, decide i'm going to weigh nude, check to see if it has batteries (it does), then i go to find me some jammies to put on after i weigh... I get in the bathroom off the master bdrm, strip down with cam in hand, then realize i forgot a frickin pen... and of course i can't find one in the bdrm.. so here i go traipsing around looking for a pen buck naked.. LOL.. Found a pen, went to go step on the scale, had the cam ready..... THE SCALE DOESN"T WORK!!!!! I'm ready to throw it, cuss out wal mart, you name it, so i put cam down, flip the thing over, and the people that put it together had put the piece the battery touches in backwards.. so here i am sitting in the middle of the floor naked fixing the scale... not a pretty sight... but anyway, i fixed it, all was well, and i got my weight...however horrible it is, i got it, so here is my first official weigh in...




A Whopping 228.2 lbs. At least i can look forward to that number going down. I wish well to all and i appreciate all the support i have already gotten. I am so glad i got drug into this thing.

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

GO CHRISTEN!! I love your attitude. 228 is a number you will never see again! IT IS YOUR TIME GIRL!!!

Vicki said...

If you can stick it out with all those bumps in the road just to get your first weigh in -- You can definitely stick this out for 4 months!

Anonymous said...

Exactly the right attitutude - that's the biggest number you'll ever see! :D