Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank Goodness for fresh starts!!

Okay honestly...I did do great over the holiday wkend but tues and wed were absolutely horribly. No matter what I ate I couldn't satisfy the hunger. And I missed sodas sooo bad. I've found its not the caffeine or sugar or even a particular soda that gets me. I like the carbonation. I found a wal mart brand flavored carbonated water that has no calories no sugar and no sodium. I finally found something I can have a little of and not beat myself up over it!!! So starting in the morning I am keeping a food diary and sticking to 1800 calories a day and starting back on my walking stroller or no stroller. Ill just keep dragging the wagon until I can get one. Thx to all the gals who have encouraged and inspired me and also motivated me to do better so I can kick some butt!!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Just a thought -- I found my super awesome double jogger on craigslist for a great price... I had to keep checking for a couple of weeks until a nice one for a good price came up, but it was totally worth it. I would have an extremely hard time getting my exercise in without it.

Ellura said...

Hey, I like your carbonated water idea. I did NOT want to give up my diet pepsi either. lol Hey, way to go staying with it on the holiday weekend. This weight loss thing is tough - I guess that is why we all need the help we are getting online here. I know the encouragement sure helps me! Hang in there and good luck.

Mindy said...

You can also buy carbonated water and add those crystal light packs to it too. Just an idea to get your bubbly fix. Good luck!