Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shredding

So I got this exercise video today and have a new menu plan I decided to start trying tomorrow. I got a new exercise outfit today also. I hope to do enough exercise to where I have a need to expand my workout wardrobe. I have been watching what I eat and walking a LOT but I still am not really seeing any results. I plan to follow this menu and do the video at 515 in the mornings b4 I get my kids up for school....eat breakfast,take them to school and then walk walk and walk some more until I can build up to where I can start running some. I decided to try the video today when I got home with it. I've never been huge with videos because they always seem to do all these fancy moves and I could never keep up and would get discouraged. My kids did this video with me and it was simple enough in the moves that they did the whole thing but it still kicked my butt. It kills me to go up or down a step right now and I gotta do it again at 5 in the morning. OUCH! I'm hoping to see some results by weigh in but I guess I will have to wait and see what happens. Until then...

5 comments:

Karilynn said...

lOVE IT!!! ;o)

Kathy Scoffield said...

Way to go!

rochelle said...

Good times! What new video did you get? Last January, I order the TurboJam set and absolutely love it!

Vicki said...

I have never been a video person either but this year I have been doing a lot of workouts "on demand" because we have comcast. It is so nice to have something to do on a rainy day.

I am sure you will see results after sticking to the schedule you have planned for yourself.

Moi said...

I have the Shred video too and love it!! If you want to run download the couch to 5k off of itunes. It is free and it works.

Keep up the good work, you will see results!!!